Fight Camp is an 8 week programme for experienced fighters who have either fought before or have a good level of sparring experience.
Following 8 weeks of intensive training participants will be matched and fight on our first post lock down shown at Clapham Grand on Sunday 25th July.
Fight camp is slightly different from fight school in that it is a shorter camp and goes straight to business with both fitness and technical boxing.
Weeks 1-2 are run as a post lockdown outdoor bootcamp to kick start fitness. Think hill sprints and military style training.
Weeks 3-4 will work on technique refresh as well as fitness
Week 5- 8 sparring practice begins as lockdown rules are relaxed
Sessions take place 4 x a week Mon 8pm (outdoor fitness session) Tues 8pm, Thurs 8pm and Sun 12PM
This is for you if:
- You are an experienced fighter
- You have have extensive boxing practice but may not have fought
- You are committed to a strict 8 week training camp (that means staying off booze)
- You are ready for a post lockdown challenge
- You want to super charge their fitness
- You want to get into ridiculous shape (see exhibits below)
Who’s it not for?
- You have no fight/sparring experience
- You have other commitments over training camp eg holiday
- You cannot commit to the training schedule
- You are not prepared to work/train like a lunatic for 8 weeks straight
What’s the investment?
Programme cost: £400. Deposit of £100 paid straight away, balance of £300 due by 31st May
Additional costs: £50 fight fee (once match is confirmed)
12 Rounds hoodie (if you don’t already have one) £40 from our online store