Skip to the content
Module 1. A bit about your brain
- Understand the triune brain and how we react in threat
- What are your triggers and stress reactions?
- Gain clarity on your beliefs around food and exercise and if they are currently serving you
- Start with how you want to feel 1 if you feel good you are less likely to be triggered
- Measuring your progress
Module 2. The nervous system
- Stress, why it may be keeping you fat
- How to regulate the nervous system
- Why you need balance in both boxing and life
- Sleep like you mean it. Why quality sleep is essential for health, performance and weight management
Module 3 – Nutrition basics.
- Quality over quantity. Why not all calories are equal and how to make better choices
- Shop for success
- Meal planning and preparation
- Quick and easy recipes and snack ideas
Module 4 – Adapting your tactics and mastering your defence
- Measuring your progress, what’s working and what needs to change?
- Staying off the punchline
- Recap on triggers and ensuring you have a defence for each one
Module 5 – Self care and supplements
- Supplements and herbs to support the nervous system
- Self care strategies to keep you on track
Module 6 – Shadow boxing – post programme success
- How are you going to practice your new habits and stay consistent?
- Relapse, why it happens and what to do
- Further support